What do I need to bring with me on the day?

When you come to collect the vehicle you will need to bring means of payment for the security deposit (if not already dealt with) your driving licence and driving licence code, passport (if traveling abroad) and 2 utility bills or bank/ credit card statements that are no more than 3 months old.

The driving licence code can be obtained from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence. Please note: All drivers must be present and produce this documentation at the time of collection. 

You can also bring any of your luggage and we will transfer it over to the motorhome.

What must be provided before hire

A copy of these documents should be sent electronically to us at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the rental, and then the originals produced on the day of collection.
1. Copy of the photo card drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date)
2. Online licence check -
3. Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)

What must be provided on the day of commencement

The originals of points (1) & (2) and an up-to-date point (3)
4. Cleared  security deposit (BACS, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Cheque etc. – £1000)
5. Signed rental agreement featuring all drivers wishing to drive the vehicle

Additional criteria:-

1. Must meet the specified age limit within your policy and have at least 2 years driving experience (Full UK or EU Licence)

2. Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without a referral. Any single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.

3. No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years

The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address alongside the driver's licence

You must provide the following: -
1 utility bill/statement (primary form of proof)
1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)

Key document criteria: -
Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
The address & name on your licence must match both documents

What is acceptable:-
Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline

1 of the following alongside a utility:-
TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc.)
Bank or Credit Statement
Credit card bill/statement
Mortgage/pension statement

HMRC & DWP documentation is acceptable in addition to one valid utility bill/utility statement

Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require a referral)

What is declined:-
Any document relating to insurance.
Any document that does not meet the above-mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are unsure.

(Further criteria may apply – please review the most recent documentation issued)

Get in touch