Can you provide Collision Damage Waiver cover to protect my security deposit?

We do not but there are plenty of companies online who will. Just google motorhome hire excess deposit insurance. Depending on your age and destination you will typically pay about £50 to cover the £1000. In the event of a claim we will deduct money from your card and then present you with an itemised repair bill for you to present to your insurer for a refund. You should read your insurance cover carefully as you may find they do not cover certain things (like roof damage).

Get in touch